MTH601 assignment 1 solution 2020
Maximum Marks: 15 Due Date:08-06-2020
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 01 – 09 lectures.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 01 to 09lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful backgrounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are the same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Try to make a solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise, you and the student who send the same solution file will be given zero marks.
- Also, remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in MS Word file format any other like scan images, etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero marks corresponding to these assignments.
MTH601 assignment 1 solution 2020 Question 1
Construct a table that shows the relationship between the activities and their predecessors.
MTH601 assignment solution 2020 Question 2
- Calculate the following time estimates for each activity.
- Earliest Start Time(EST)
- Earliest Finish Time (EFT)
- Latest Start Time (LST)
- Latest Finish Time (LFT)
MTH601 assignment solution 2020 Question 3
- Calculate the total float for each activity.
MTH601 assignment solution 2020 Question 4
- Identify the critical path.
MTH601 assignment solution 2020 Question 5
- Find the project completion time.
Note: The duration of each given activity is in days.